Yer know those nothing to lose type scenario's..'

 


I'll come back to the rest of the last samurai

a bit later, from down in these logic's;-


it's just too, even I couldn't give a fuck.


I'd say a nuclear fucking 

bunker against 'debra'


how grossly fucking offensive to

place a black scoot in my face.


Jo whiley's back in, if that help's.


if it's how you only ever first

identify me by, then it's how 

i only ever first identify YOU by;- understood, good'


jacyin and boaz, at the battle of tenagra.


to say this is sibling rivalry,

at another level entirely.


you're a sheild bella, what's a sheild.


what a rare ability...



it's called love with affection if yer

must fucking know;- but how the hell

we ever gonna engineer that back in.


'wolf telpathy'  ;


holy fuck you can play 

hard ball vicky vicky!!!!



need's must, I'd be a corpse

otherwise, anyway; okay.





well if you look at their wikipedia page

joe biden and whatever she's called are

are seeming amish;- I'd say carefull

of wheat silo's in the film Witness.




6 president's briefly too'


am I going stratosphoric'








well maybe i'm a centre

point that must be'







you asked for it...






as there were some straggler's

after the fact, still going.