Okay, a person can't use the gateway, or they're invoking too strongly current people who would bring about their death, and online of them has been gauged impossible. Not your moral high ground on that issue either, do I look worried, I'm at the feasible max of trying to and it's you inferring I'm not allowed to not be abusively set up to fail.

 I'll circle that logic round in turn yet again, but oooh, quiet expletives best not expressed. People, and what they only ever are willing to be as erm, platued as a race, sick of it. Aren't people ever better than that any longer into eternity, or is that really honestly their max. Anyway, if you're not making it feasible to your very selves unless as per death within 6 months you fucking ain't. Loser's, but I will keep trying, where feasible, I'd honestly rather be fucking right by yer know.