as sometimes your own home side is such an "utter disgrace"... you can only side with the enemy.

Well think about it, your home side was the enemy anyway. Well if you're never ever going to be reasonable ever;- anything compared to you becomes a lesser evil. It's because you apply such an incredible depth of control and manipulation, yourselves. Of course a person can only end up hating you.

You stand up to bullies, but what you don't do is let them just fucking walk all over you. The weakest? I'm probably the ardest nut the amount I have to compensate by (mentally not physically, in my case). And no I do not apply such as a carte blanche policy;- only to idiot's who automatically assume I must therefore be easy pickings and takable as fresh meat'

YOU'RE FORGETTING THE WACHOWSKI'S SISTERS EXIST IN THAT BRACKET TOO.