Well maybe another blogpost is warranted;- not everyone's expert in my ways of things.

 they have offered a costa coffee olive branch. 

It is indeed a very rare ceasefire;- but nethertheless,

well black african and indian issues are 'difficult'.

In those countries for a person like me I'd be either

executed, life imprisoned;- or when it comes to the

latter munchausened to death by pillow smotheration.

It can logically therefore not be easy, to not feel

racist. Relatively wouldn't you, if that was the 

ripple effectualism they were bringing with them.

<p>

Yes Melila, but it's a small space and can rather

be argumentative logically. I've been to malta, but

only college trip in 1994 basis of think;- no further.

And Lanzarote is on the same techtonic plate, I'll just

wait forever to be useless at timeshare sales in 1996 eh.

</p>

South Africa;- but you'd be surprised just how provocative

nelson mandela and all those issues are, honestly. Relative

to me nor is that country or it's, well morpheus is in I'll grant 

yer, do you think that's air you're breathing, hmmm. And another

thing is they always default having only just left uni in 1997.

Heaven know's if they get the 2028 olympic's;- hopefully I'd

have a better understanding and ways of such by then eh.

<p>

And so a person look's to black america, or in western

countries equivalent. Think;- not everybody racially so,

many are born in white countries, enter barach obama. And

Megan's mum;- before I know it I have a force 9 gale in

my face. So where do I start to do right by;- as it 

honestly isn't as simple as that. Maybe these rather

dark digestives that have presented are the solution.

<p>