I do 'too' rather fall;- but dignity dictates i hold such with aplomb still, but i have early thought's.

 



fuck every last protester, to me that's weak

but oh it's beautiful to see big ben at last

not looking a type of overt extremist, phew.


today's daily telegraph.


I'll say this though, you really

shouldn't drink tokai, it's corked'


would you like a tokai;- your's tony.


as those protestor's haven't credited me.

not knowingly;- it's just I can see enough 

per se me, in them. This time last on that

sojourn I bottom of the net captured the 10

minute projection of health echo'ing out from.


I wasn't thinking 'scale' though about me, I was

thinking i spose these are organisational bodies,

whatever, they can be modelled down practically.


but a third stick that was first can fall into

the tame, s;- aar, a single leaf is floating 

along, okay, that can be the source of and

out, easy enough. Well still be fucking 

careful;- do you not think mussolini's, 

now the default. i don't mean it you

protester's, well fucking done; but

to me i spose what it is, is that

you're still mask weening wearing.


So to me, yes;- but it's kind of 

like you're not protesting really.

Like it is staged than full on ousting

chauchescu; trending velvet revolution eh.


i was dreaming when i wrote this, dur dur 1999...

-------------------------------------------------


Edinburgh to Talinn;- my family are all about it.


spose I'm figuring I can hold that that

much I can hold anything, except i

can't; only a fool would think so.

But I DO RECKON i can hold tallin,

to where we going next then, okay.


well i see a paper picture then i walk

out into the given reality and it's the

opposite;- red rain is faillng down,

falling down, all over me.


yeah, so'


IT'S CALLED NOT BEING ABLE TO CATCH A TRAIN.

that's the size of their crimes.


Popular Posts