Nah;- I really shouldn't be calling em stinking proles, if anything they want me to lead'
but by the same token I'm not che guvara, and
I'm not entirely convinced that's how reality
will be leaning in the UK once it get's itself
back up and running. It's not the country's
nature to be led so, by someone like me eh.
An election will come, the normal incumbant's.
And much of having to hold these level's;-
I'll be having to be careful to not get into
texas limosuine's. I mentioned those heights
once, but I think I got away with it.
Yeah I know, holy;- but if alison's mother
mary now. Uncle Hamlet need's in somehow yer
know, but not yet. I'll tell yer why it was;-
I didn't want to live in a world of such ilk.
But I do concede it's probably got a bit close
to play dead by bjork, if you've seen that video.
Let's myself, not be being inconvenience to those
types eh. Erm...
Well let's change tac a bit;- ever considered
the fabric industry are a major player;-
and hold a certain responsibility.
After all;- they manufacture all those face
mask's eh. Talk about a stakeholder;- yeah'
I'll come clean; I pretended I was the world's
youngest world leader pretend 'president' ever.
Well maybe I know maidstone museum better than
you mate;- I stood back to, and continued'

