Okay;- here's a point I reckon so few of you have probably realised, no name's but I'm allowed to relay the tale.

 


I was once served in asda living by a counter

assistant who had been to japan, and was 

gushing about it. But here's the thing;

she had been of enough to find herself

in japan, and yet subsequently was

happily away, in uniform counter

assisting at asda living, and i

reckon that's the risk all greeder's

to, without realising and proper prep

face in the going there, just like 'that'


That subsequently they're right at the 

bottom of the career ladder, in real

time, starting over. I remembered 

that moment in asda living; and

written in to my working's is

personal offsetting for that.


I mean every good luck;- but

do be rather aware of 

that dynamic.



if in truth you're undue

there, and without an idea.


Popular Posts