Right it's a proverbial parental door, not the first literal real of;- with my back to it'
well walk up to the fisherman's pub, pick what you
want on the menu;- no I'll pitch in my share too,
I am 48 yer know. And we chat and so on, right;
two or three days pass and the train is
starting out back for king's cross.
fast forward and we're exiting maidstone east.
Maybe it's Boxing Day now, avoid all those
stinking profane prole crowd's, ooh talk
about basse yutz flagon's;- oh right down
earl street, and there you have it...
Talin need's to say sorry to Lima, peru.
cause we're very private people yer know,
private people I say, private people.
not when the stakes are this fucking high
and this is the effectuality you're
having you ain't;- get lost.
how you olding up the pair of yer'
well i need to get you all in somehow,
so be willing somehow at evan almighty.
but don't you be telling me I was
dishonouring you;- i could barely
get past life's barricades eh.

