where will we be in the year 2,000, when we're all fully grown'

 


i get that, you're kind, you're warm;-

you're various rather good qualities.


there is no denying.

but where do you think that go's.

---------------------------------


a simple basic easy job;- arr cliqued out.

okay, try again, try again, try again.

right, first graduate professional job.

holy fucking shit I want this guy dead.

---------------------------------------


so there yer go;- what can i say;-

yer styled beautifully I spose.

as such would ever be, but...


fucking trust me, it's never gonna appen'


okay!!!!!

----------


and i'd prefer to not be wasting my

every final last time on 

uselessnesses.


is that 'clear enough for you'


YOU ARE ME 23 YEAR'S AGO, YEAH;- I KNOW

WHERE SUCH WILL ONLY EVER GO 'ALREADY'


you'll be lovin faithless, but you'll

only get the ugly duckling, trust me.