no, I have a blue M merlot in play, fuck off. is a bit tinny, but I'll sure my ear's will come to acclimatise.

 



NIN, with teeth...


rather small and modest;

BUT;- nethertheless'

--------------------


I've just improvised some of the tinnyness out'

real fuck off torque, in idea's.


right, i'm already a simple modest tug

pulling the entire weight of

a fucking cruise liner.


why, don't you know who you are'

I don't care who the fuck you are;- 

if your choices are an utter

fucking disgrace, they are.


but I'd still not find reason in anyone;-

I can only take this up with God;-

and lessen the stake's down.

easily loud enough;- but I do need

to experiment with position and angle'ing.


well maybe that was the point all along

then;- I don't need a new player ;-)  HA'


------------------------------------


no I am not backing down for even you;-

for lying and being of such dishonour.


yes;- but that is NOT who I fucking am personally.


I am BETTER than that.

----------------------


but look's like I'll never leave the UK

for the rest of my life now, need honourable

acquaintance for 5 year's for any X passport.


let alone having to deeply fucking sell out

inwardly. You should be that deeply 'ashamed'


with a teeth eh; o with a teeth eh....


industrial metal still CAN, actually.


1 in 14,000 peripheral fucking vision, baby'




honour unto myself, doesn't require

anybody else's fucking permission.



Well what if they really honestly 

are just old people frightened

of dying, and taking it out

on all of the rest of us.




it's all our fault's...




sometimes;- less concern about fitting

into the world, your world that is -



really matter's anymore....

Popular Posts