Town centre's are now ghost town's;- movement in liveliness is going about in key crown interest's, but... every last is a tumbleweed;- give it a fortnight, maybe that argos.

 


I'll stand in line at an abbatoir, moderated by a small.

Anyway, I lassoed the entire town back just off it's

spire, fucking sleepwalking coward's, the lot of yer.


Crane's building or offsetting something, wha'ever;-

keeping the police torqued maybe. Well at least the

mini statement's respectable, ain't going anywhere;-

but any first fucking clue what it could ever possibly

be spent on anyway eh. Well life's all online now, we're

phasing town centre's out. Oh right, okay;- well what

other fucking conclusion can I any longer draw.


Don't close the loophole of being online in the 

first place though eh please. i mean no rush, but

if that's the only way ever left to access thing's

herein i need to suss that when ready to. But dunno;-

does it all look like good intent's in prep from the

far east then. Or does it seem they don't give any

first fuck. My small alba portable dvd player will

have to give the cd collection a go then. Cause

everything i do, I do it for you, on 7" is next.


Have to stay on my own line yer know;- is why.

I did stick in the mud the word coward's though.


get them too up against the wall.


well it's all well and good you saying soon

sainsbury's, but I'm already done and ready.


fat lot of fucking good, until...


what is there to actually money on still in the fucking

first place then left anymore;- erm, i reckon maybe spar'


another!!!  what well else is there to ever

fucking do in this desolate windswept town.


i need a dirty woman, 

oooh;- I need a dirty grl'


Is there anybody.......... Out There' 


might as well head to stanley, 

the falkland's already then.



just how fucking disappointing

and lacklustre though eh; erm...



As I've given up on you all;

until ever evidence 

to the contrary.





Popular Posts